The Dewey Lemontini
Think Lemon Drop Martini...
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 ½ oz lemon Dewey Crush
- ½ oz fresh lemon juice
- ½ oz simple syrup
- Superfine sugar
- Garnish: Lemon twist
- Prepare cocktail glass by making a slit in a lemon wedge and running the cut edge
- around the rim of a cocktail coupe glass. Then dip the rim in a saucer of superfine sugar.
- to create a thin crust.
- Add vodka, lemon Dewey Crush, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Pour into sugar-rimmed cocktail coupe glass.
- Express the oil from a lemon twist over the drink and drop the twist into the drink to garnish.